Provide the engineering planning, design, surveillance, and follow-up required for the safe and efficient drilling and completing of drilling programs.
Ensure well objectives are met while assuring the highest standards of engineering integrity, safety, and environmental protection are applied.
Provide technical expertise on drilling engineering to the Operations and Development teams.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks, a Level 3 will:
• Prepare Drilling Basis of Design documentation including Casing Design, Torque / Drag, Hydraulics
• Develop functional specifications and scopes of work for equipment and services
• Make continuous effort to improve regional well construction performance
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• B.S. degree in engineering or related technical field
• Experience with well planning and execution
• Experience with international assignments required
• Experience in deep water drilling operations if filling a deep water drilling engineering position
• Able to effectively organize and communicate thoughts
• Experience with well design software as well as Microsoft applications
• Read, write and speak fluent English
• Industry experience with well planning and execution
Completions , workover and well intervention experience is an added advantage.