Provide leadership to insure execution of job scope is done in a safe, environmentally sound and cost effective manner to support the long term reliability of the refinery. Interpret the potential impact of events and foster resolution among the parties. Must fully understand the Project and Contractor systems as they will be expected to work within the parameters of both systems.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the Level 1 tasks, Level 2:
• Assist the Project Engineer manage the closeout and report on the Risk Assessments conducted on the Project
• Assist the Project Engineer coordinate the flow of information (write letters, minutes, etc.) from Company to the EPC4 Contractor
• Assist the Project Engineer interface with the government (e.g. license applications)
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience in Upstream Oil & Gas design, engineering or management in an EPC contracting environment is required
• Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline
• Very strong oral and written communication skills
• Very strong technical background in project execution
Overall responsibility for:
1. Field execution compliance to QA/QC activity and documentation requirements.
2. Coordinating work execution and QA/QC work activities with appropriate operations, technical support, or contracted personnel.
3. Oversight of field QA/QC activities executed by facility personnel or contractors in agreement and coordination with the Technical Group
4. Assigned work is supported by instructions and is executed by qualified personnel.
5. Work complies with applicable QA/QC requirements specified in the work instructions or specified by field inspectors.
6. Maintenance activities are documented in accordance with work order system reporting requirements.
7. All measurement and testing equipment or instruments used by maintenance personnel for test and inspection work are properly calibrated and/or certified.
8. Personnel assigned to oversee third party supplier activities:
○ Ensure the contractor/vendor complies with all contract or purchase order specifications including the endorsed contractor/vendor /Quality Plan.
○ Coordinate the contractor’s activities with related facility activities and operations work management requirements.